Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: LG Dryer Model DLEX9000V Touch Pad or Diagnostic Mode Issue  (Read 98 times)

Offline Redemption

• Technician
LG Dryer Model DLEX9000V Touch Pad or Diagnostic Mode Issue
« on: February 29, 2020, 03:47:42 PM »

Found dab147315's post from a couple of years ago for the above listed model through a google search. His post contained only the link to the manual and there had been no responses. A search of the site proved fruitless. The unit seems to work in the user mode accepting commands and modifications but I cannot enter any of the diagnostic modes, either diagnostic test mode or flow sensor tests. (or at least I have been unsuccessful in entering these modes by the instructions in the manual) I do not see any control voltages called out on the diagram. Any guidance/feedback as to where proceed from here? You guys have always been most helpful in the past. Thanks in advance, Redemption