Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: SUB ZERO 601F CAPILLARY LENGHT  (Read 270 times)

Offline sta2877

• VIP Member
SUB ZERO 601F CAPILLARY LENGHT
« on: February 25, 2020, 01:54:10 PM »

Hola desde Argentina,estoy reparando este freezer SUB ZERO 601F y tengo completamente obstruido el capilar,probe de destaparlo con 141 y nitrogeno y no pude,necesito cambiarlo pero en el manual de servicio no figura el LARGO y el DIAMETRO que corresponde, alguien me podria decir el largo y el diametro del capilar que corresponde?
Infinitas gracias por el tiempo.
GOOGLE TRANSLATOR

Hello from Argentina, I am repairing this SUB ZERO 601F freezer and I have completely blocked the capillary, I tried to uncover it with 141 and nitrogen and I could not, I need to change it but in the service manual there is no LENGTH and the corresponding DIAMETER, someone could say the length and diameter of the capillary that corresponds?
Infinite thanks for the time.

Offline sta2877

• VIP Member
Re: SUB ZERO 601F CAPILLARY LENGHT
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2020, 06:01:05 AM »
Hola, ¿nadie tiene la medida de largo y el diametro?
GOOGLE TRANSLATOR
Hi, does nobody have the length measurement and the diameter?

Offline tcarmen

• Technician
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2020, 04:06:43 PM »
I don't think anybody has this information unless they have the original part to measure.

You can find it yourself with a capillary tube gauge and a tape measure.

https://www.amazon.com/JB-Industries-A10971-Tube-Gauge/dp/B00C713VGA

----------------

No creo que nadie tenga esta información a menos que tenga la parte original para medir.

Puede encontrarlo usted mismo con un medidor de tubo capilar y una cinta métrica.

https://www.amazon.com/JB-Industries-A10971-Tube-Gauge/dp/B00C713VGA

Offline sta2877

• VIP Member
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2020, 04:37:39 AM »
Gracias por responder, si, lo podria medir y calibrar,SI LO TUVIERA, jajaja, paso antes que yo otro tecnico al que le "SOBRO" el capilar  y no esta.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for answering, yes, I could measure and calibrate it, IF I HAD IT, hahaha, I passed before me another technician who "DRAFT" the capillary and is not.

Offline tcarmen

• Technician
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2020, 12:00:45 PM »
Try asking on appliantology.org. There is a guy there that does a lot of sub zero.

Offline sta2877

• VIP Member
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2020, 12:06:55 PM »
Gracias, probare
---------------------
Thanks, I'll try