Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Need to increase coin charge for Maytag coin-operated Maytag Washer MAT23PCABL  (Read 249 times)

Offline shillion

• Technician
  • I have been repairing appliances since 1983

My customer never increase the Vending price from year 1993 and remained at 75cents.now she wants to increase to $2.I cannot find the instructions. It's all computerized. Please help!

Offline johnboy3

• Technician
I used to work on these, but so long ago that I can't remember whether they were programmed from the user interface or dip switches on the control board.  If the control board has a row of dip switches, try changing the combination one switch at a time and see what changes.  If it is programmed through the interface, I can't help you, but it was covered in the service manual and the tech sheet if you can find one.  Good Luck!

Offline shillion

• Technician
  • I have been repairing appliances since 1983
Thank you very much Johnboy3, I realized it's complicated to change the set time or Vending charge of these Maytag laundry equipments.I actually went to YouTube to ask for help. I found "Midland Commercial Service and Service" channel very useful. They explained how to increase the drying time per coin, and increase or decrease the Vending charge of different models. I hope other repairmen see this posting and get their answers.