Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Kitchenaid KRFC704FSS00 will stop dipensing water until left door is opeed and s  (Read 251 times)

Offline zmotion

• Technician

Kitchenaid French door KRFC704FSS00 will stop dipensing water until left door is opened and shut. Then it will randomly stop dispensing water again...till left door is once again opened and shut. I/M is not working anymore, both problems occurred at the same time. Replaced door reed switches, no improvement.

Offline haroldsappliance

• Technician
  • No bull no excuses since 1988
    • Appliance Repair
Kitchenaid French door KRFC704FSS00 will stop dipensing water until left door is opened and shut. Then it will randomly stop dispensing water again...till left door is once again opened and shut. I/M is not working anymore, both problems occurred at the same time. Replaced door reed switches, no improvement.
Did you ever come to a conclusion on this issue?

Offline tcarmen

• Technician
Did you check the wiring in the door hinge?