Hello everyone. About two weeks ago we had the microwave on for roughly around 25 min and my wife said the microwave just lost power. So tested the Fuse and it was blown, so ordered some more fuses and after putting one in the microwave the power came back on, but when trying to use it like to cook something for about say 5 seconds the microwave made a buzzing noise and the fuse was blown and the power again is off. I ordered 10 fuses just to have and I tried it again but this time was trying to see if I could hear where the noise was coming from and it seems it is coming from the Fan motor. I read different sites saying it could be a door switch or a bad diode. The power stays on with the door open I read that if a door switch was the cause then the door being open would blow a fuse.
Any ideas where I should be looking for? Or should I just start looking for a new microwave?
Model Maytag mmv5207aaw over the stove microwave