Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: BOSCH Axxis WAS20160UC washer Reduced Spin, Gentle Spin and Rinse flashing.  (Read 104 times)

Offline rfrenkel

• VIP Member

I am checking out a Bosch WAS20160UC Axxis Washer that did not drain. I took it to my shop and plugged it into 208 Volts and tried to see if the pump was running but when I turn to Drain or Spin and press start the start/pause light comes on steady but nothing happens for a few seconds then it gives 4 beeps 3 times and the Reduced Spin, Gentle Spin and Rinse LEDs flash. What does that mean? Do I need to connect water to test the motors?

Offline Caddy4343

• VIP Member
I would suggest hooking it up to water.  When they start up the board runs a self diagnostic,  If anything isn't correct; it shuts down.  If you have power to the pump, a clear drain hose and it's not draining... you need a pump.

Offline rfrenkel

• VIP Member
I will try that but i would like to know what the flashing lights mean. Does anyone have a comprehensive listing of error codes (lights) for this machine?
The code I am getting is not listed in the Test Program - Coding Instructions or the manuals I have found on-line.