Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: LG Washer WT1101CW OE Code, but all is working?  (Read 73 times)

Offline panthers65

• VIP Member
LG Washer WT1101CW OE Code, but all is working?
« on: November 26, 2019, 02:36:17 PM »

Greetings all, I've been fighting a broken washer for over a week and I'm hoping someone on this page can shed some light.

I have the above LG Washer and I'm getting an OE Error code at the end of a cycle. OE code = Water not draining properly, but the water is draining just fine.

When I first got the code I pulled the pump out and inspected/cleaned it, no problmems found. Drain Hose is clear/not kinked.

I ran a rinse/Spin cycle when the washer empty, filled up about half way, rinsed, and then drained (visual water in the tub was gone in about a minute, drained pretty quick). Issue is the pump just continued to run after the washer was empty.. Ran for about 15 minutes, and then chimed and flashed the OE code.

I called an appliance repair person, told him what I'd done/what was happening, he said with good certainty to replace the board. $190 later my board gets in, I put it in, run a rinse/spin cycle and the exact same thing happens (fills/rinses/drains, but never realized the tub is empty. Pump runs for 15 minutes and then errors out "OE".

Can anyone give me another idea to try? Is there a sensor or something somewhere on the machine that senses when there is water in the tub? the shots/absorbers on the tub are fine, can't think of what else to check given the brand new board.

Thanks in Advance!