Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Kitchen Aid kdpe234gps0 lower spray arms not spraying.  (Read 116 times)

Offline Msstate09

• VIP Member
Kitchen Aid kdpe234gps0 lower spray arms not spraying.
« on: November 26, 2019, 09:03:53 AM »

Good day I am very excited to find this group. I am new to the group and like to tinker with appliance repair. i have recently purchased a Kitchen Aid dishwasher that has a issue with the lower spray arms not spraying. the middle and top are spraying but I cannot confirm if it is a nominal pressure. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Again thank you for this forum as it is a great tool for people such as myself.

Offline scrapiron

• Technician
  • Service Tech Since 1974
Re: Kitchen Aid kdpe234gps0 lower spray arms not spraying.
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2019, 11:08:59 PM »
This dishwasher uses a motorized diverter to send water flow to either the lower or middle wash arm. It may have failed in the middle washarm position.  Part #W10537869

Offline elgato

• Technician
Re: Kitchen Aid kdpe234gps0 lower spray arms not spraying.
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 08:30:28 PM »
I say its a lots easy just to change the whole pump Assy. Lot easy and it wont leak i found that just changing the diverter it leak take it out n put it back a couple of time where it come in one pieces in the whole pump assy but that me