Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Maytag Bravo Electric Dryer Model MEDB850WQ0 Error Code Questions  (Read 142 times)

Offline Redemption

• VIP Member

Hi Guys, Would like to inquire of some of you learned gentlemen if there is a way to clear the error codes in this device. The initial error codes were F25- Inlet thermistor shorted and F30- Restricted airflow condition. I have taken care of the airflow issue (the pulley had come off the blower hub and there was excessive lint and pet dander everywhere) My meter does not confirm a short in the wiring or in the thermistor. There is continuity in the harness with no evidence of grounding and the thermistor follows its resistance/temperature curve fairly closely. The tech sheet does not give a method of clearing the errors. Your wise input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. Redemption

Offline Redemption

• VIP Member
Re: Maytag Bravo Electric Dryer Model MEDB850WQ0 Error Code Questions
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2019, 11:30:39 AM »
What!? No input at all??? Did some further testing on this unit. It cycles as per the tech sheet. On timed high heat the relay breaks the heat circuit at approx. 160℉ and makes at approx. 20℉ below cut out. (Makes the cut in approx. 140℉) Has passed test loads and all other diagnostic sequences. So it appears I have a working unit. I did see in another tech sheet that (can't remember which one) that if the error is corrected it will remove the error from memory after it fails to recur 10 times. Can anyone confirm? Thanks, Redemption