Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Kenmore 587.15193401 Clean light stays on-not blinking  (Read 55 times)

Offline tjweaver84

• VIP Member
Kenmore 587.15193401 Clean light stays on-not blinking
« on: November 03, 2019, 07:53:47 PM »

When my dishwasher finishes the clean light comes on and stays on. Normally opening door or pressing start/pause button will turn off light. Not anymore. Cannot start a cycle. Cannot put into test mode. Can do nothing until I cycle power on unit then it allows running a cycle either normally or test mode, and when it finishes the light stays on again. Switching breaker off and on to do dishes is getting old.

Have tested door switches and they are operating normally. Have checked all contacts/components during each step of the test cycle and everything is operating normally. I think I need a new control module but wanted to see if anyone can think of something I am missing, before I shell out money for either a new module or a new dishwasher.

Thanks in advance for any help.