Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Fill tube  (Read 869 times)

Offline Soccertech

  • VIP Member
  • Member Since: Oct 2019
  • Posts: 4
Fill tube
« on: October 14, 2019, 03:04:15 PM »

I canít find a part number for a fill tube for Samsung ice maker. I know they make them for other models but canít find one for this module. Rf28hmedbsr.  As you know it goes through the wall of the fridge, maybe they donít even make it. If anyone knows the part number or knows that is a non serviceable part, let me know.  Thanks a lot.