Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Looking to hire an appliance repair person soon.  (Read 206 times)

Offline olyteddy

• Technician
Looking to hire an appliance repair person soon.
« on: October 05, 2019, 02:29:25 PM »

We are a large retirement community in the Pacific North West with about 6,500 GE appliances. I'm currently the appliance tech here but I'm retiring next year. The work here differs from typical field service in that we do repairs that wouldn't otherwise be cost effective. This is because if we don't repair it we have to replace it. We have a very good relationship with GE and often get parts for repairs that show a pattern (such as multiple washing machines suffering bad bearings) at no cost. All purchased GE parts are typically priced at half retail so we fix a lot.
Anyway, if you're interested, or know someone who is, message me here.   :thanks:

Offline dab147315

• Technician
Re: Looking to hire an appliance repair person soon.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 09:27:18 AM »
Olyteddy Have a good retirement! :cheers:
I've been out 6 years now!