Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Whirlpool in ceiling mounted icemaker bulletin?  (Read 184 times)

Offline jecroyle

• Technician
  • certified repair technician
    • Ed Wright's Appliance & Repair Service
Whirlpool in ceiling mounted icemaker bulletin?
« on: September 11, 2019, 09:03:05 AM »

Hello Everyone,
Back when Whirlpool tried the icemaker mounted in the ceiling there was a service bulletin and parts kit that had a couple of heaters and I think a fan also to prevent condensation from forming on the face of the panel where the ice cube came out and fell into the ice bucket in the door does anyone remember the service built en number or the part number for the kit?  I'll post the model number when I get back to shop but I can't seem to find this thing anywhere.  Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Jason
certified repair technician

Offline dab147315

• Technician
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 04:34:29 PM by dab147315 »

Offline jecroyle

• Technician
  • certified repair technician
    • Ed Wright's Appliance & Repair Service
Re: Whirlpool in ceiling mounted icemaker bulletin?
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2019, 05:47:27 PM »
Thank you so much I can remember these thing but I can never remember the part numbers I wish I had some way for keeping track of this stuff but we are a small company just the 3 of us if your aware of any software or subscription service I can join please let me know.  Again I really appreciate it thank you if there is anything I can do please let me know.
Thank you,
Jason C.
certified repair technician