Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Ninja AutoIQ blender disassembly  (Read 1475 times)

Offline joedroid78

• VIP Member
Ninja AutoIQ blender disassembly
« on: August 20, 2021, 08:13:31 PM »

Hello,
My Ninja Auto-IQ blender (1500 watt) had a single-serve jar that was leaking. My wife complained but continued to use it for a few months until one day it completely stopped working.
I opened it up on the hope that I can clean it up and make it run again. But, all that leaked liquid food from the jars have formed a crud so hard to clean. Anyway, I pretty much removed all parts and cleaned them up. But, i don't know how to remove the ring spinner where the pitcher sits on from the motor below the black cover? Is there a way to remove the motor completely from the black motor cover without wrecking it? Please see video. I'm not a very handy guy, but I can try. There is a lot of food and crud right below the black cover that I want to clean. Any help is appreciated.

https://youtu.be/9fg3CaBwngM

Thank you, Joe