Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Ge side by side refrigerator blinking "00" and scarning "0"  (Read 103 times)

Offline JimJ1953

• VIP Member
Ge side by side refrigerator blinking "00" and scarning "0"
« on: August 22, 2019, 11:18:39 AM »

My GE refrigerator model #GSS25KSWASS started not dispensing water but would dispense. Next day it started back dispensing water and working normally. A few days later it quit dispensing both water and ice. Everything else seemed to be working fine. refrigerator was cooling and freezer was freezing. Fan inside freezer would come on. Inside lights working, and making ice. Just wouldn't dispense ice or water. Also the temp for freezer and fridge could not be adjusted. I decided to unplug it and see if it would reset. The plugged back in the display started blinking "00" on both freezer and fridge. It did that for a few seconds and then started scanning"0" all the way across for a few seconds and the go back to blinking. None of the ice and water buttons will light up. The make a beep when pushed but do not work. Otherwise the refrigerator seems to be working fine. Does anyone know what the problem may be.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Jim