Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Speed Queen top load washer model AWN412SP111TW01  (Read 133 times)

Offline Thorning

• Technician
Speed Queen top load washer model AWN412SP111TW01
« on: August 16, 2019, 11:09:28 AM »

I was given this washer by a friend who decided not to try and have it fixed. It was almost always overflowing the water into the tub  and leaking on to the floor. He thought it was the pressure switch. in checking it over and testing the witch I could find no problem including the plastic hose although it did have a minor burn mark down near the mixing valve. I switched the hot and cold hose connections and the electrical connectors where they plug on to the mixing valve and used the other connection . I test these washers with cold water instead of hot water in my garage.  In running a typical cycle the water would now stop running into the tub  when the timer sent the signal to the valve. A new mixing valve is on order as foreign material apparently went past the screen and caused the valve to continue to flow water when it supposed to shut off. The unit s/n is 1207025559 Which tells me it was built in 2012. The screen was not torn but had a fair amount of crud on the supply side . Hope this information helps someone else.