Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Samsung WA422PRHDWR/AA  (Read 291 times)

Offline AlphaApp

• Technician
    • Lafayette Appliance Repair
Samsung WA422PRHDWR/AA
« on: April 17, 2019, 09:33:17 PM »

Sammy washer where the customer tells me "The machine resets when it is on the spin cycle. It will become out of balance and reset."  Sounds like a piece of junk to me but does this warrant my attention?  I typically shy away from Sammy washers and fridges.  Any thoughts?

Thanks
Bob Schueler, Owner
Lafayette Appliance Repair
Lafayette, IN
765-491-3487
www.lafayetteappliancerepair.com

Offline rkious1

• Technician
    • K-ICE Heating and Cooling and Appliance Repair
Re: Samsung WA422PRHDWR/AA
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 12:08:29 AM »
The last Samsung doing that same thing was the 4 Damper Asm (suspension rods) . It was also giving the DC code to go with it .
K-ICE Appliance Repair
Ross Kious
870-351-2847

Offline oman76

• VIP Member
Re: Samsung WA422PRHDWR/AA
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2019, 01:11:15 PM »
What's happening is the washer cannot balance the load so the washer will try to re-balance by emptying the water and filling back up again. It will attempt this 3 times before quitting. Check dampers by pushing down on tub at front and rear. Should be stiff and firm, if springy then replace dampers. Also to calibrating the washer. https://www.samsung.com/au/support/home-appliances/how-do-i-run-a-calibration-mode-on-my-washing-machine