Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Do any of you guys use online scheduling?  (Read 460 times)

Offline tcarmen

• Technician
Do any of you guys use online scheduling?
« on: April 10, 2019, 08:48:30 AM »

I spent a considerable amount of time building an automated online scheduling system so the customers can sign up online, pick the day and time, and schedule their own service call.

It works nicely and puts them on my calendar, and gives me a google map link for driving directions, and gives them a real appointment for an actual day and time, however probably 3/4 of them ignore it and just call on the phone.

Do any of you have websites where the customer can sign up for an appointment, and if so does it get much use?

Terry

Offline Bearcat

• Technician
Re: Do any of you guys use online scheduling?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 01:01:27 AM »
I have a website where customers can schedule.  It still gets only light traffic.  I have my phone answered by a service that schedules my calls using that same system.

Bearcat

Offline tcarmen

• Technician
Re: Do any of you guys use online scheduling?
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 07:15:31 AM »
That''s interesting.

I'm getting the same, but assumed with all the smartphone usage, people would do more online scheduling.