Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Hello Fellow Techs  (Read 369 times)

Offline BeauDowellServices

• VIP Member
Hello Fellow Techs
« on: February 28, 2019, 07:42:15 PM »

My name is Beau,

Figured I would give a little introduction. I am 29 years old and have been servicing Commercial Kitchen Equipment for 8 years. I have recently gone into business on my own with my companies backbone being Residential Appliance Sales and Service. I look forward to discussing, asking and hopefully ansering questions here along the way!

Also what do I need to do to become a "Technician" on this site to access more of the forum? Thank You!

Offline rkious1

• Technician
    • K-ICE Heating and Cooling and Appliance Repair
Re: Hello Fellow Techs
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 10:02:21 PM »
Do you service commercial ICEMACHINES or walk-in also ? I think you/we need to take part in the forums then ask to get upgraded  . I don,t have a lot to give right now ( a little rusty ) , but will drop my two pennies worth in where I can and hope to help a little now and more later . Anything I can help you with let me know . I  am fairly well versed in HVAC .

Ross
K-ICE Appliance Repair
Ross Kious
870-351-2847

Offline BeauDowellServices

• VIP Member
Re: Hello Fellow Techs
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 08:02:21 AM »
Hi, yes I service both commercial ice machines, I tend to try and stay away from the walk-in coolers and freezers as they can tie up a full day. Mainly appliances such as anything from a coffee maker all the way up to the Rational Combi Ovens and walk in proofer ovens.