Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: LG Front Load Washer Mod. WM4270HVA  (Read 902 times)

Offline Joey Bullock

• Technician
LG Front Load Washer Mod. WM4270HVA
« on: December 31, 2018, 07:13:08 AM »

I'm looking for a service manual and tech sheet for this washer.  Can anyone help with that.  Thanks, Joey.

Offline dab147315

• Technician
Re: LG Front Load Washer Mod. WM4270HVA
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 10:01:52 AM »

Offline Joey Bullock

• Technician
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 11:30:27 AM »
I appreciate the information.  Thanks, Joey

Offline Joey Bullock

• Technician
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2019, 10:03:31 PM »
The customer said they had been having a "LE" Error Code.  They said the machine would start filling with water but they didn't think the tub ever moved.  Finally it stopped working altogether.  They unplugged it overnight and tried to "reset" everything.

Nothing works except the interior light when you open the door.  No display or sounds from the control  panel.  I checked the tub and it turns freely.  I checked the power at the receptacle and had 120 VAC.  I checked the output on the PCB/Noise filter and found 120 VAC.  I removed the cover from the Main PWB Assembly and all the connections appear to be plugged in well.  I turned off the light and didn't see the LED on with the power on.  The Service Manual says the next step is to replace the Main PWB Assembly.  Have I missed something?  I suspect this machine may have more than one problem.  Does anyone have any ideas or thoughts on just how to proceed?  Thanks, Joey