Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Bosch Dishwasher soap not draining  (Read 275 times)

Offline neustkg

• VIP Member
Bosch Dishwasher soap not draining
« on: September 05, 2018, 07:53:00 AM »

I have a Bosch dishwasher, Model# SHE3ARF2UC/SS and for some reason we canít get the dishwasher soap to rinse all the way.  With this recent load Iíve ran the dishwasher (on a regular run or the short run) maybe 10 times now without soap.  I left the soap dispenser empty and open, and the rinse aid door open as well and if you open the door part way through the run, there are suds at the bottom of the dishwasher even though we havenít added soap in quite a while.  When the run is over, we have a small amount of suds in the bottom.  The suds do look like normal dish soap, so I am wondering if the problem is with the plumbing?  But the sink doesnít seem to be backing up.  One thing I do remember, is my son maybe 2 or 3 months ago added Cascade gel to the rinse aid.  I ran the dishwasher many times since then and I thought everything rinsed out, but maybe there is still a small amount in that compartment.  Is there a way to rinse out the rinse aid dispenser (maybe take it apart and soak it)?

Any ideas whatís going on?  I have read a lot of complaints since maybe 2014 or so about dishwashers in general not rinsing out well (due to the phosphates being removed from detergents).