Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: frigidaire 417.39012891 no motor operation  (Read 124 times)

Offline archibald tuttle

• Technician
frigidaire 417.39012891 no motor operation
« on: June 13, 2018, 11:39:23 AM »

this is similar to the FTF models. I think it might be a precursor because I bought it used relatively early in my dealings with these washers but not 100% sure.  Basket, motor, door hardware is all interchangeable with the FTF models but the speed control, motor and harness are noticeably different from the FTFs so I can't engage my usual plug and play where I grab a timer and change that, and if it still doesn't work grab the motor control, and then the motor itself. i have tons of parts for the others. i guess maybe i could switch out the whole harness but this should be a simple one component replace.

Because of complexity of the motor control it isn't clear how to just cross a couple wires at the timer plug to see if it runs. don't know if there is any way around that. just checking in for anyone who might have had experience. i got a couple more of these at another warehouse but i doubt they match. . . .

thanks

brian