Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: ge dishwasher gld5560l15ss  (Read 242 times)

Offline sunghoonlee

• VIP Member
ge dishwasher gld5560l15ss
« on: June 07, 2018, 12:52:37 AM »

hello all.  I have GE dishwasher that normal wash and heated dry keep blinking.  Similar problem happened before and replaced main control board few months back.
So, it probably is not the part again.  Two door switches check out OK, but may were acting up intermittently.  I am ready replace those switches but how do I clear
the error codes.  Those two lights just keep blinking and beeps once a minute.   Thanks. 

Offline olyteddy

• Technician
Re: ge dishwasher gld5560l15ss
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 10:42:47 PM »
The once a minute beep means it hasn't completed the cycle. Could be caused by door switches. The blinking lights, however, usually indicate a cancelled cycle. I would look for a stuck start button. The plastic overlay on these can be damaged. To reset turn power off and count to 10. They don't hold errors.

Offline sunghoonlee

• VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 01:47:25 PM »
At the time of the service call, a wiring diagram was not available.  But, I remember that when I closed the door switches, neutral line to its main board was not neutral.  I believe the board went out again.  I am pretty sure that six months ago, the same thing happened and ended up replacing the board.  What caused to go out again, I donít know.  This post is for those who came later to this site looking for similar symptoms and possible remedy.

Online dab147315

• Technician
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2018, 03:02:36 PM »
This would of been that wiring diagram.