Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Kenmore fridge 106.63282300 not defrosting automatically, but can be forced to.  (Read 86 times)

Offline shillion

• Technician
  • I have been repairing appliances since 1983

This fridge is using adaptive defrosting timer.In this case,if the adaptive timer forgot to defrost,should I replace the adaptive timer?

Online manden

• VIP Member
yes, I would also replace the defrost board.

Offline dab147315

• Technician
There is a old service pointer. Don't know if pertains to you but here you go.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 08:54:38 AM by dab147315 »
If i gave you a Tech Sheet or a Service Manual you just became a Appliance Technician!Proceed with Caution!

Offline shillion

• Technician
  • I have been repairing appliances since 1983
Thank you a lot,manden and dab for the fast response. I did not know what to do about this control.If it were a Jazz board,I would have replaced it because the Jazz board has tesying features to test sensors,fans,etc,but the ADC in this fridge does not have .I am very grateful to you all to give me valuable pointers to follow.I will now go to cut out the R10 or R15.I have been repairing fridges for more than 22 years,this is the first time I have this ADC problem.You guys are great,being able to dig out this very old pointer.