Forum Index > Refrigerator & Freezer Repair

Service Manual needed Kitchenaid # KRMF706ESS00

(1/3) > >>

Blaiser:
Anyone happen to have a service manual for this newer 5 door Kitchenaid Refrigerator #KRMF796ESS00

Thank You

dab147315:
Service matters brings up this service manual.Yeah i know it does not have 5 doors.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-i5KqMA2RZwMlBiN3ZIQ1NJbGs/view?usp=sharing

Blaiser:
Asked for service manual for this $3800, 5 door 2017 Kitchenaid Bad Boy refrigerator that was given to me by a wealthy customer (had Factory tech out and he could not resolve) to fix a problem with cooling issues - no lights illuminating on any led lights on interior of box - no display operation on the 3rd drawer pantry door (completely dead) and limited operation of front control panel.

Well the UPDATE - itís FIXED found the problem in the 3rd door pantry wiring harness that runs along the left side hinge that is encased in a plastic hinge cover that lays loosely along the pull out left side hinge then extends under the pantry door - when pantry door is extended the wiring harness which is encased in a fiber protective sleeve collapses and lays loosely under the drawer - when door is closed because this has self closing hinge door. The wiring harness must of got pinched inside the hinge of the self closing mechanism and sliced the black power wire which controls the pantry display board and door switches which runs in Series with the other door switches and led lights and Main control display board. After stripping back the fiber protective sleeve I was able to solder the Black wire back together and put on a shrink wrapped butt end connector then taped harness back together and enclosed it back with the fiber protective sleeve. Reassembled everything back to original state - now I have a $3,800 Kitchenaid 5 door Beauty for my wife to enjoy. What a find! VERY HAPPY CAMPER.....Plus customer got a Brand New $4000. Fridge

dab147315:

--- Quote from: dab147315 on May 12, 2018, 07:07:00 PM ---Service matters brings up this service manual.Yeah i know it does not have 5 doors.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-i5KqMA2RZwMlBiN3ZIQ1NJbGs/view?usp=sharing

--- End quote ---
Fix broken google drive link. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NZ-yYo--lRB3jhwdwiZmNCUyf3cprFZI/view?usp=sharing

joeytino:

--- Quote from: Blaiser on May 25, 2018, 06:09:48 AM ---Asked for service manual for this $3800, 5 door 2017 Kitchenaid Bad Boy refrigerator that was given to me by a wealthy customer (had Factory tech out and he could not resolve) to fix a problem with cooling issues - no lights illuminating on any led lights on interior of box - no display operation on the 3rd drawer pantry door (completely dead) and limited operation of front control panel.

Well the UPDATE - itís FIXED found the problem in the 3rd door pantry wiring harness that runs along the left side hinge that is encased in a plastic hinge cover that lays loosely along the pull out left side hinge then extends under the pantry door - when pantry door is extended the wiring harness which is encased in a fiber protective sleeve collapses and lays loosely under the drawer - when door is closed because this has self closing hinge door. The wiring harness must of got pinched inside the hinge of the self closing mechanism and sliced the black power wire which controls the pantry display board and door switches which runs in Series with the other door switches and led lights and Main control display board. After stripping back the fiber protective sleeve I was able to solder the Black wire back together and put on a shrink wrapped butt end connector then taped harness back together and enclosed it back with the fiber protective sleeve. Reassembled everything back to original state - now I have a $3,800 Kitchenaid 5 door Beauty for my wife to enjoy. What a find! VERY HAPPY CAMPER.....Plus customer got a Brand New $4000. Fridge

--- End quote ---

I am picking up a 706 with similar issues for dirt cheap. ( No lights, ice or water dispensing and the drawer control panel is INOP). How difficult is it to get to the harness? It does freeze and cool without issue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version