Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: REFRIGERATOR QUIT AND WON'T RESTART  (Read 449 times)

Offline fixnfab911

• VIP Member
REFRIGERATOR QUIT AND WON'T RESTART
« on: April 21, 2018, 11:39:32 AM »

Hi,  I'm playing with a Frigidaire FFTR1022QM apartment size refrigerator. It will not start and the 5 LED lights on the control panel flash left to right alternately then flash altogether continually. If I by-pass the controls, the compressor will come on. The solid state control board has been swapped out with a known good board but the same results. I could not find much tech info on this unit. Could the LED's be indicating a trouble code? There appear to be at least three input sensors to the control board. I'm thinking one has failed. Any info you folks can give would be appreciated.                     Thanks

Offline Gpstar

• VIP Member
Re: REFRIGERATOR QUIT AND WON'T RESTART
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 01:20:05 AM »
I noticed the 2018 post and I have the same problem and question.
Does anyone know what the blinking LED lights on the Fridgidair FFTR1022QM  with main board #5304498695 means.

Everything else on this fridge tests perfect and replacing the main board gave the same blinking lights and no run.

Any ideas.  Oh that's right this thread is 2 years old with no takers.

Moderator what is to be done?

Thanks

Offline theoldstoveguy

• Technician
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
Re: REFRIGERATOR QUIT AND WON'T RESTART
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2020, 09:42:43 AM »
Did any other sites give you any information? A lot of these are disposable machines.