Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: LG LDF7561ST Wont Drain Properly  (Read 117 times)

Offline Cantfxit

• VIP Member
LG LDF7561ST Wont Drain Properly
« on: January 10, 2018, 06:37:00 AM »

Hi, new here obviously  :cheers: , and again with the obvious my shits broke.

LG

Model # LDF7561ST

Received the OE error claiming water was not being drained from the washer. Checked all appropriate lines and found no blockages, tore pump assembly apart to find check valve had a twist tie stuck in it. Thought this was going to be my issue, but problem persisted (check valve still seemed to be in good shape, its just a rubber flap and hadn't been damaged). Tore further into the drain lines and found no blocks anywhere. Upon further inspection when I found out how to cycle it using a button combo (cant recall what right now) the washer fills, attempts to drain, drains in small pulses before finally giving the alarm sometime after (varies between 10-20 min it seems).

I'm an automation tech by trade so I've found a copy of some electrical prints from a newer model but cant find any that match this exact model and wanted to post here to see if I'm missing something obvious before I go tearing into and troubleshooting the board. Thanks for your help in advance.  :thanks:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 06:38:12 AM by Cantfxit »