Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Samsung french door error code  (Read 296 times)

Offline gregaguilar

• Technician
Samsung french door error code
« on: September 06, 2017, 02:46:38 PM »

Model number in this unit is Rf260breasr .On this unit I cleaned out the condenser with water Jose and probably got my cons can wet so when I plugged the unit in it will not do anything.I am trying to retrieve the error codes on it. When I enter diagnostic mode I get 8888 then I push the freezer button and I get the P.O.. I DON'T EVEN THINK THAT IS A CODE.Anyway I was thinking maybe I screwed up the one of the boards.I really would appreciate some knowledge on this subject and thanks.I had not been on here account my pc broke and have not gotten another, it sure is hard doing it with my phone, but will get back on here.

Offline sarjushah

• VIP Member
Re: Samsung french door error code
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 06:24:54 AM »
compressor is close to that fan motor. may be water go into compressor wiring too. dry it with hair dryer and see if that helps.

Offline gregaguilar

• Technician
Re: Samsung french door error code
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 07:02:46 AM »
No that could not be the cause. The fan is the one that got some water on it and out here in wet Texas with 100 degree weather and unit is where sin hits it a lot I would think every thing back of fridge would be too too hot. Thanks for your input though
O