Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Frigidaire UltraQuiet III - No Washing Cycle (VIDEO)  (Read 874 times)

Offline TheBawse

• VIP Member
Frigidaire UltraQuiet III - No Washing Cycle (VIDEO)
« on: April 17, 2017, 08:11:42 PM »

Hey guys,

First time posting here.

My parents have a 10+yr old Frigidaire UltraQuiet III Dishwasher that has been running flawlessly up until yesterday. The machine will both fill and drain itself when the dial it set to a specific washing type. Its when the machine has finished the fill cycle and proceeds to start the washing cycle. You hear the dial move onto the next step where a loud click is heard and usually the sound of the pump and washing jets as usual are observed but not this time. Nothing happens...the only thing you can hear is the timer in the dial clicking away. It will continue counting down through the wash cycle until it reaches the drying period where the machine will drain itself. Not sure where to start looking here...is this a switch?...a sensor...or the washing jet pump itself.

I filmed a quick video of what's going on (FYI: there was still water in the unit from the last try so it drains first)

https://youtu.be/Fetevvcu37w