Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Whirlpool WDF320PADW not spraying water  (Read 1245 times)

Offline Mommeeof10

• VIP Member
Whirlpool WDF320PADW not spraying water
« on: April 14, 2017, 05:05:25 PM »

This dishwasher is 4 months old. For the last week or so, sometimes the dishes were not getting clean. I cleaned out the filter in the bottom and used the shop vac to clean up any left over bits in the bottom of the dishwasher. It now is not spraying water at all. It fills up, does not spray then drains at the end of each part of the cycle, then refills. Any suggestions? Motor maybe? I have all 10 kids at home right now. I do not mind washing dishes by hand, but it takes so long for 12 people.  ;)

Offline Mommeeof10

• VIP Member
Re: Whirlpool WDF320PADW not spraying water
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 05:07:07 PM »
I do not hear the dishwasher spraying after it fills with water. There are no noises after fill until it starts draining.

Offline schleven

• Technician
    • www.katy-appliance-repair.com
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 01:09:53 PM »
I have seen loose connectors at the motor and bad motors. If it's only 4 months old, it's under warranty
"It's not what happens to you, it's what you do about it"

Offline Mommeeof10

• VIP Member
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2017, 01:23:40 PM »
I'll disconnect it, move it out and see of anything is obviously loose. If necessary, I will call whirlpool. Usually dishwashers last us no more than 2 years. I wash at least 3 loads a day, plus wash the pots and pans by hand. 4 months is just crazy.