Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   AppliancePartsPros 

Author Topic: Electrolux efls617stt quit with 30 min. Left .no fault code displaying  (Read 308 times)

Online Kstang69

• Technician

Has anyone been into one of these  or saw similar problem?  Customer retried the load and it quit again with a full load of water in it instead of trying to pump out they opened the door !!??? Water everywhere duh.  I tried searching but came up empty  training manual ,service manual,bulletins
I'm guessing massive overdose of detergent ,who knows could be initial defective, or sock in pump just guessing.   Help going out on it mid morning tomorrow. :thanks:

Offline AJ

• Technician
    Administrator
    • ApplianceJunk.com - Appliance Repair
I have not yet seen a problem like this.
What did you end up finding wrong with it?

Online Kstang69

• Technician
un ________ believable 
went out on this  brand new unit less than 10 loads .
 found this unit has 3  i am not kidding 3 pumps in it, a recirc pump, a steam related i think pump, and a drain pump the problem is with the drain pump proper but it is virtually unreachable thru the back no way unless your stretch armstrong, it is all the way to the front right side of the washer tested 120v going to the pump tested at the control bd. due to the unreachable nature of its mounting position.
   i layed it on its back no access thru the access hole in  the bottom of the washer just unbelievable . i think you have to pull the front including tub boot just to service the pump   any one been to training on this unit?   
   they returned the set and went with a top load pair  due to this issue and the lady of the house has back problems and did not think it would be a big deal switching clothes from wash to dry.
  i am waiting for it to come back to the shop for further diagnosis  and ordered a pump for it as i wasn't going to go thru all that and not have a pump  i did check the sump under the tub  but it was clean no debris just like you would expect from a brand new unit with 2 older folks using it  once i get the unit and replacement pump in the shop i guess the front will have to come off to access the pump unless some one else knows how electroluxe intends you to service this monster   question aj can you cross post this to p.a.r.t.s section may be a tech will see it in their  that has done one or been to training on these.

Offline AJ

• Technician
    Administrator
    • ApplianceJunk.com - Appliance Repair
aj can you cross post this to p.a.r.t.s section may be a tech will see it in their  that has done one or been to training on these.

This is the correct place for this topic. All repair related topic should be posted in one of the "repair" boards, washer repair, dryer repair, etc...

The reason is not only will our registered "technicians" see it but so can everyone else so it will get more views here then if it was posted in the P.A.R.T.S board.
Hope that makes sense. Not all appliance repair techs that visit our site bother to ask for "technician" status.

That and the P.A.R.T.S board is more or less for the business side of things (other then actual repairs) that should be kept private.

Hope I was able to explain that ok. :)

ge front loader stop spinning e54 code drive motor fault

Started by skline11

Replies: 6
Views: 6713
Last post April 12, 2009, 01:19:18 PM
by skline11
F28 fault code

Started by RAH52

Replies: 1
Views: 2758
Last post March 31, 2011, 09:36:51 PM