Maytag Bravo XL Dryer, Model #MEDB850YG0
Dryer turns on no problem, no error codes, tumbles no problem, has great air flow, only getting a reading of 100-105 degrees out of the back exhaust. Here is what I have done so far:
1. Cleaned vent, this issue is happening even with dryer disconnected from vent.
2. Cleaned all internal ducts, filter housing, blower housing.
3. Tested thermistor, OHMS out within range.
4. Tested thermal fuse on heating element housing and blower housing, both have continuity
5. Tested cycling thermostat on heating element housing, has continuity. I did not test the other thermistor (if that is what it is) attached to the cycling thermostat.
4. Tested heating element for ground out, no continuity when putting meter on either element terminal to case.
5. I did run the dryer on air only and the heating element did come on, it should not be coming on.
Any suggestions? Could it be the main control board?