Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   AppliancePartsPros 

Author Topic: Bosch SHE65T56UC01 service manual Dishwasher  (Read 850 times)

Offline curjones

• Technician
  • Service Tech, Owner
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
Bosch SHE65T56UC01 service manual Dishwasher
« on: February 05, 2017, 12:11:23 PM »

Need manual for service.

no drain and no diagnostic/ keypad wont change either.

Ive researched some and now I recalled seeing CL come up when I tried to go into Diagnostics.  Its stuck in Auto mode.

I have had other brands throw the Child lock code and it would not clear, indicating bad control board.  My own whirlpool washer would have needed a 250.00 control.

is this the case with BOSCH?

I've got to go lookup in owners manual how to reset child lock.  Bosch may have made it a sequence of buttons.

trying to get drain pump to run in manual mode, but cant do that without clearing the keypad not responding.

Customers had to leave so I am going back monday.  Hopefully better prepared.

About the icons: The beer is tip link, if a tech saves ya some money buy em a 6 pack(diet coke in my case) . The small green square=personal message.

Offline curjones

• Technician
  • Service Tech, Owner
Re: Bosch SHE65T56UC01 service manual Dishwasher
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 12:34:46 PM »
Ive found a link for a manual 800 series Bosch, but not sure I can get it downloaded, through Scribd.  here is the link

http://www.frontloadbearings.com/bosch-800-plus-series-dishwasher-service-manual/#.WJX619QrKt9

I also dont know if this is for the Model I am working on.  as far a key pad sequence.  But it has great details on how the parts work.

My computer system is old and slow, so waiting to see if I can download from Scribd or do I have to join their membership to download.
About the icons: The beer is tip link, if a tech saves ya some money buy em a 6 pack(diet coke in my case) . The small green square=personal message.

Offline dab147315

• Technician
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 12:54:29 PM by dab147315 »

Offline dab147315

• Technician
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 01:08:07 PM »
This is the owners manual from the sears site for that model number. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-i5KqMA2RZwa19EcmhRTUo2c3c/view?usp=sharing

Offline curjones

• Technician
  • Service Tech, Owner
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2017, 01:40:08 PM »
Dab, I was just looking through the owners manuals I pulled up and don't see any mention of child lock.. lol
I printed off a screen shot on the 800 series page I linked.
but have  been bit in the butt going out with a key sequence  page for the wrong model.

thanks for your response going to look  over what you sent over.

Offline curjones

• Technician
  • Service Tech, Owner
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2017, 02:45:09 PM »
Thanks again Dab,  I see this is a 500 series from the last training pamphlet you posted.

It looks like in order to get pump/drain to run it has to go through the complete test cycles.

The drain pump is turned on or off at PCB power control. I was trying to determine if I could get it to run in manual/test mode.

I have watch some VIdeos of people trying to clear the hose, pump will run in burst then stop. One never figured it out.

I have never worked on a Bosch and this is another Funky monkey for my zoo to learn.

I know nothing about the company, are these reliable or nightmares. 

there was or is a tech sheet in the unit, do you have one on file.  That tech sheet did not specify which two buttons to press and then start to enter Diagnostics.  So I was lost there.   CL came up and unit went into auto wash.  CL did not register as Child lock
I was thinking CLock.

Is Bosch its  own company or a Sears and Roebuck subsidiary

Offline dab147315

• Technician
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2017, 08:21:17 AM »
This manual if it relates to your model on page 13 talks about the child lock.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-i5KqMA2RZwblE0M00tTXA3MG8/view?usp=sharing8300000157
604 800 Plus Series Dishwasher Service Manual
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 08:21:59 AM by dab147315 »

Offline curjones

• Technician
  • Service Tech, Owner
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2017, 09:12:26 AM »
Thanks, that is what I Had found.  Going out on it at 10 am.  will post back.  Thanks for your help.

Offline curjones

• Technician
  • Service Tech, Owner
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2017, 01:40:38 PM »
The unit is running now.

Cl or child lock is marked under the B button as indicated on the page , attachment that Dab posted on here in reply to my post.

That attachment works for a 800 series Bosch.   On this model you just hold in the B button labeled Child lock  CL clears and it will then allow you to Go into Diagnostics.

The Tech sheet says any Two buttons depressed and then the power on button  will put you into Program or test mode.
That is correct on this 500 series.  I used two of the buttons A,B Or C as illustrated in the Attachment and was able to get into program mode.

So now to the no drain problem.  I did not run pump through the Diagnostics mode.

I resorted to blowing air back from the drain line attached at sink to the pump.  I could blow and then it stopped.  meaning Check valve is not obstructed.  Saw some videos where small items like sunflower seed hulls or other foreign matter was impeding CHECK valve.

So then it was observed that the drain hose was not in a HIGH LOOP configuration under sink.  It was laying down flat.
Looped the drain hose and put unit on rinse cycle.  It drained.  Put it on wash cycle and had customer call back if it did or did not drain.

it did drain.  So I have a happy Viet-nam Vet customer.

So thanks to all who sent me what you had.

I then got called to another diswasher where child lock or getting it to go into Heat mode was the problem
not the Heater Element.  Knowing the real sequence may be simple or a combination of buttons so I try not to just assume I can figure it out when I get there.  Be Prepared before you go.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 01:43:11 PM by curjones »

Service Manual Request - Bosch SHE43R55UC/64 Dishwasher

Started by ssc

Replies: 1
Views: 436
Last post February 01, 2017, 11:12:31 AM
by dab147315
BOSCH 2013 Dishwasher Service Manual for the GV640A Platform

Started by dab147315

Replies: 0
Views: 204
Last post May 11, 2017, 11:08:17 AM
by dab147315