Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: LG Dishwasher starts then stops possible sensor issue  (Read 58 times)

Offline LanaK404

• VIP Member
LG Dishwasher starts then stops possible sensor issue
« on: December 03, 2019, 09:40:46 PM »

I have a LG dishwasher model ldt5678st purchased open box. When I attempt to start it, it doesnít start unless I lift up on the door when closing just so. Almost like thereís some leveling sensor that is faulty. This has been the case since it was first installed probably 7 months back but it used to be a simple workaround. Lately itís been almost impossible to get the cycle started because even if you can find the sweet spot when closing, if you let go too quickly and it senses itís off balance (I think) the cycle stops. I donít think itís a latch issue as the door seems security closed but not ruling that out as the culprit. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.