Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Samsung ActiveWash Top Load Washer WA48J7770AP/A2  (Read 2282 times)

Offline AG1

• VIP Member
Samsung ActiveWash Top Load Washer WA48J7770AP/A2
« on: November 02, 2016, 09:16:36 PM »

I have a Samsung ActiveWash Top Load Washer (WA48J7770AP/A2) that fills and drains, and eventually gives me an 8C error code which is the MEMS sensor. This has been replaced and the washer still does not work. The repairman thinks its something with the wiring harness and has been trying to contact Samsung Support for 3 weeks now. I'm getting to the point where I'm tempted to just haul it to the curb and buy something different! Does any have any suggestions on what could be the issue? HELP!

Offline domain

• Technician
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
Re: Samsung ActiveWash Top Load Washer WA48J7770AP/A2
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 10:48:44 PM »
the harness is the easiest thing to check, simple. anyhow according to you the sensor is separate from the circuit boards and has been replaced? some are built into the pcb's. it is down to a power delivery issue to the micro electrical mechanical system from the board or simply an open wire.  O0 O0