Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: KitchenAid KSC24C8EYY02 service manual  (Read 2838 times)

Offline jecroyle

• Technician
  • certified repair technician
    • Ed Wright's Appliance & Repair Service
KitchenAid KSC24C8EYY02 service manual
« on: June 20, 2016, 03:21:01 PM »

hello again everyone looking for another KitchenAid Service manual this time it is for a KSC24C8EYY02 this is the side by side version and once again to make things difficult the service test are different for the side by side and bottom mount.  If anyone has a copy it would be great trying to find out the service test for ice maker harvest and fill and its not 57 like the bottom mount for some reason.  Any help would be great thanks.
Jason
certified repair technician

Offline dab147315

• Technician
Re: KitchenAid KSC24C8EYY02 service manual
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 04:16:28 PM »
Our you looking for a Tech.Sheet.

Offline jecroyle

• Technician
  • certified repair technician
    • Ed Wright's Appliance & Repair Service
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 06:53:03 AM »
thank you soooo much  again you saved me if there is anything you need let me know i really do appreciate it thank you very much Jason
certified repair technician

Offline Hack_Doc_00

• VIP Member
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2020, 04:23:31 PM »
Guys / Gals -
Just a N00b here, trying to repair an icemaker on a KSC24C8EYY02 with in door icemaker -

I'm reading about 48vac between black and white wires and 120vac between black and green at the supply connector to the icemaker (4 pin molex).  Obviously, no ice, no movement of the wheel.  Jumpering T and H does nothing and voltage between L and N is zero ish.

The problem isn't the icemaker, I think.  But what do I test next? Is there a thermistor for just the icemaker? Water dispenses fine, no issues with frig or freezer.

Thanks!!