Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: G.E. Washer/Dryer Stack  (Read 703 times)

Offline linkays

• VIP Member
G.E. Washer/Dryer Stack
« on: May 19, 2016, 03:46:23 PM »

I have a G.E. washer/dryer stack model GTUP270EM4WW.  I start the machine and it seems to hang up upon completing the wash cycle.  I can press the start button and it'll start over.  Sometimes it goes through all the cycles and cuts off like it's suppose to.  But sometimes it does the hang up on the wash cycle and I have to push the start button several times to get it finish.  We recently had to replace our motor and pump on our well and it seems the water pressure is not as strong as it use to be.  I'm just completely lost what to do although I did try the holding the start button and turn the knob to 4, wait 3 seconds and press the start and fabric softener buttons and moving the dial to 6. Any help would be sooooooo appreciated!  :thanks: