Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Samsung Front Load Washer Model WF350ANR/XAA  (Read 1428 times)

Offline Joey Bullock

• VIP Member
Samsung Front Load Washer Model WF350ANR/XAA
« on: February 17, 2016, 12:13:07 AM »

Customer complained that this machine shakes excessively in high spin.  I removed the top and checked for broken suspension springs or missing ballast weight.  Nothing appears to be missing or out of place.  I put the machine into Rinse & Spin mode (empty, no clothes) and there's a knocking sound coming from the drum during high spin while the drum shakes excessively.  I don't think the drum is hitting the side of the cabinet.  Any ideas on what could be causing this?  Thanks, Joey Bullock.

Offline Joey Bullock

• VIP Member
Re: Samsung Front Load Washer Model WF350ANR/XAA
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 11:49:35 AM »
Also the machine quits spinning and turns off after about 20 seconds of the drum shaking.  I'm guessing that it senses it's out of balance.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks, Joey Bullock.

Offline mz3own

• Technician
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 04:13:47 PM »
did you check to see if the tub bearing was shot? If the inner tub is moving independent of the outer tub then put in to a spin and watch the inner tub as it starts to spin... does it spin a a circle or egg shaped.
I see a lot of bent supports on samsungs
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 04:15:02 PM by mz3own »

Offline Joey Bullock

• VIP Member
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2016, 05:44:28 PM »
I'll check it out.  Thanks, Joey Bullock