Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: BryanS(appliantology.org)  (Read 14608 times)

Offline BryanS

• Technician
  • Refrigeration specialty
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
Re: BryanS(appliantology.org)
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2016, 05:47:39 PM »

Thanks.  I just want to do something I enjoy and still be able to help others.  I'll have like 6 certifications once this degree is over.  I figure I may as well use more of this gi bill before it runs.  If I find a job in it so be it.  Othewise I will learn more to help myself.  Honestly,  I'm just getting burnt out doing appliance repair, and most days don't enjoy it much anymore.

Offline shieldcracker

• VIP Member
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2016, 08:29:12 AM »
Welcome abloard.

Offline mdevera211

• VIP Member
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2016, 11:13:44 AM »
Hey Bryan, what kind of lifetime membership did you get from Scott? Just curious because I too got a lifetime membership from him and now he is not honoring it.

Offline BryanS

• Technician
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2016, 12:44:13 PM »
I basically had unlimited manual downoads and access toe everything.  Then I was promoted to an account where I paid with knowledge, so I had the same access with access to a few more forums.  I don't have access to anything now, so he isn't honoring mine either.  I was demoted to the bottom because they disagreed with me on two posts and they didn't like my responses.  Which they deleted before anyone could even read them.

Offline mdevera211

• VIP Member
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2016, 12:57:11 PM »
I signed up when it was still applianceguru.com. He pretty much said I had unlimited access to manuals and if I can't find it to just give him a call. Did you sign up when it was still applianceguru.com?

Offline BryanS

• Technician
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2016, 04:54:39 PM »
No. It was appliantology.org when I signed up. Think it was 2012 or 2013.

Offline mdevera211

• VIP Member
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2016, 11:21:52 AM »
Adios BryaS is no longer available Bryan. Is someone spying on this board? He talks about lifetime membership on that thread and it's no loner to be found. Your link doesn't work anymore.

Offline BryanS

• Technician
« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2016, 04:27:03 PM »
I'm sure they are watching it.  His little minions are on this forum too.  They run and tell on me.  I don't care either way.  Life is hectic and stressful enough  8)

Offline nolazach

• Technician
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2018, 09:17:04 AM »
lol just stumbled across this too.  I remeber reading about this thread but never seeing it.

Honestly I liked the site a lot.  I didn't mind even paying $60 -100 a year.  But every year it's gone up.  Then the admins are condescending pricks when you ask questions. 
  I was paying to just lurk for years.  Then stopped paying and can't see a thing.