Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: GE Front Load Model# WCVH6260F0WW won't fill or spin  (Read 815 times)

Offline juisy

• VIP Member
GE Front Load Model# WCVH6260F0WW won't fill or spin
« on: February 02, 2016, 05:51:04 PM »

So I bought a used GE Front loader with the intentions of replacing the door boot seal. I first tested it to make sure everything else was working fine, and saw the water leaking from the broken seal. After replacing the seal, I reinstalled everything and the washer will not fill with water or spin. I first had an extra control board and tried replacing the board but still was met with the same problem. So I went into diagnostic mode and looked at the most recent errors.

The errors displayed were: E70, E31, E23, E61, E64

E70 is a "stuck" button error, went through and made sure everything there was good. E31 is drain problems which I believe I got when I tried to run the machine without the pump strainer installed, so I doubt that is the issue. E23 is "Fill problems" and it suggest replacing the solenoid valve assembly which I did and still had the same problem. E61 and E64 are regarding the door lock. I have an extra I can try installing but haven't gotten around to it. I would suspect the door lock is the problem since the machine wouldn't spin or fill with water if it thought the door was open. I will test the door lock tomorrow and give a quick update, any other advice would be appreciated!