Hi, I'm stumped on a problem with my Duet washer- I'm hoping someone might be able to help. I am getting the F6 code no matter what I try. The washer model number is GHW9150PW1. I'm hopeful that someone might be able to tell me what's wrong with my MCU board- what component(s) typically fail on this board? Here's what I've tried:
* I have two MCU boards: the original and one that I got from Ebay that allegedly came from a washer with bad bearings
* I have two motors: the original and one I got from another washer that had an unrelated problem.
* Any combination of motor/MCU I try gives the F6 code
* Both boards appear to be visually okay- no burnt spots, board residue etc. The big caps look okay without bulges and the output FETs under the heat sink appear to be okay as well (I only checked these on the original board
* The motors both appear to have 6 ohms across their windings and also the expected value across the other two RPM leads. I checked this through the harness to ensure that the harness was good.
* The F6 code gets thrown in diagnostic mode as well at the third step I think
* I've removed the three blue wire harness that connects the MCU to the CCU and I get the F11 code as expected. So it appears that the two boards are at least talking when the blue wiring harness is attached. I've also bent the harness connector contacts to ensure a snug fit on the board