Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Thermadore DWHD650GPR/18 dishwasher  (Read 2073 times)

Offline Neil Hart

• Technician
Thermadore DWHD650GPR/18 dishwasher
« on: August 20, 2015, 07:51:45 PM »

This machine leaks a small amount of water into the base then eventually gives an E15 error as it thinks there is a flooding problem.
I cannot see any leaks with it running as the access is very poor on these machines. I have had both side panels off trying to see a leak
but with no success. I can see a small amount of water as it gathers in the base. Is there a common leak problem with one of the parts on this model?

Offline UTRelectrical

• VIP Member
Re: Thermadore DWHD650GPR/18 dishwasher
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2021, 04:33:50 PM »
Itís probably too late to provide a useful answer to you, but if others are looking, Bosch and Thermador both have little drip-spout/nozzle that directs water from a sump-seal leak, so that it dribbles down a channel of sorts and into the drip pan. Normally on the bottom right side of the sump; looks kind of like an upside down teardrop shape.

Offline UTRelectrical

• VIP Member
Re: Thermadore DWHD650GPR/18 dishwasher
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2021, 06:20:02 PM »
Here is a photo: