Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Wpl washer Mod WFW70HEBW1  (Read 1250 times)

Offline All Brand

• Technician
Wpl washer Mod WFW70HEBW1
« on: August 10, 2015, 06:54:17 AM »

Unit fills times out in 2 min shuts down.Error code F-7 E-9 no motor movement,unit does drain. Replaced  main board same result. Has anyone run in to this problem . this mod  has no motor control board listed in parts breakdown. thxs Dave
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 06:56:00 AM by All Brand »

Offline domain

• Technician
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
Re: Wpl washer Mod WFW70HEBW1
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 02:43:35 PM »
I dont see that error in my wfw70 tech sheet, FAWKERS at whirly pewl. Is it filling OK? How old is unit, how long have they had the issue? Have you seen the tub move at all?

Offline All Brand

• Technician
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 04:00:41 PM »
The tub moves freely by hand .There is no movement after it fills.display will run down 2 min then entire unit shuts down . Hit power button back on unit drains but still no tub movement. The had a issue maybe a month or two ago. Unpluged unit reboot  and it was fine . I cannot locate a motor control board with this mod. Is it built into the main board?

Offline All Brand

• Technician
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2015, 06:47:16 AM »
Finally received new stater which was the problem . This mod has no separate motor control board.The stater has a wire harness attached that plugs in to the main board.If you need one of these order the three bolts that hold it.They are torx head and very difficult to remove. All is well