Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: How to Find Model # on Frigidaire Window Air Conditioner that is missing?  (Read 2396 times)

Offline Blaiser

• Technician
    • Buy me a beer through paypal

I'm in possession of a small window sized Frigidaire Air Conditioner that the Model # sticker was removed. Trying to find a manual but the sticker was removed. Is there another sticker some where or can someone help identify by a picture. When I plug the Air Conditioner in -  it beeps then lights up display for 2 seconds then the light go out. If I unplug it and plug it back in the same thing happens.

Offline johnboy3

• Technician
I had the same problem a couple days ago.  If there is a wiring diagram, try matching that up with one in the service manuals on this site then see what models use that diagram.  It worked for me when I needed a new control board!  Good luck!