Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: frigidaire/electrolux leq2152es0  (Read 1832 times)

Offline worldbfreebase

• VIP Member
frigidaire/electrolux leq2152es0
« on: May 26, 2015, 08:34:02 PM »

hello all. new here and didn't see any threads with this problem. dryer would light up as normal but would not start when start button was pushed. research led me to believe it was probably the thermal limiter. did not have a multimeter on hand or a tool to get to the screws so I disassembled the dryer to the point of removing the drum to get to it.

got a multimeter and the thermal limiter tested fine.

downloaded the service repair manual from this site, thank you, because the one inside the dryer was generic and about useless. connected everything back together without installing the drum so I could go into service  mode and the only error code was E15. this code is not in the service manual. ran all the test sequences and everything tested perfect. dryer functioned fine at this point.

it's 9 years old so before putting it back together I was thinking of replacing the drum bearing assembly, possibly the felt seals, belt, and coil while I have it apart, basically as maintenance, and then see what happens.

thoughts please.

thanks

wbf
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 08:35:42 PM by worldbfreebase »

Offline worldbfreebase

• VIP Member
Re: frigidaire/electrolux leq2152es0
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 02:30:37 PM »
anyone?? bueller??