Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Kitchenaid model KUDS30IXWH1 issue  (Read 1180 times)

Offline rrh1972

• VIP Member
Kitchenaid model KUDS30IXWH1 issue
« on: March 11, 2015, 08:12:11 AM »

I have the above dishwasher.  We ran it on Monday night and when we checked it to unload (all lights were off) there was water in the bottom and the dishwasher tab holder was still closed. I assumed that someone had bumped up against the counter (control panel is on the front) and turned it off.  I started it again and then we hit the control panel lock button.  When we went to unload it the next day, we had the same issue.  Now it won't turn on and the panels blink occasionally.  Since it was not draining, I checked the bottom of the dishwasher, removed the filter screen and checked the drains to see if there was a blockage and tried again to run it.  Still cannot get buttons to light up when pushing and they flash but I am unable to see what flashes since it is so quick and there doesn't seem to be a set time pattern.  Any advice?  The dishwasher is about 4 years old.

Online dab147315

• Technician
Re: Kitchenaid model KUDS30IXWH1 issue
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 09:14:19 AM »
Sounds like a bad touch tone pad with the blinking lights. Try to do this  on this post reply two. http://appliancejunk.com/forums/index.php?topic=16464.0
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 09:20:21 AM by dab147315 »