Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: 2003 Neptune washer  (Read 1981 times)

Offline nafraz

• Technician
  • Striving for,honor, diligence, satisfied customer,
2003 Neptune washer
« on: February 16, 2015, 01:10:39 AM »

Got a call from individual about a Neptune washer he wanted to sell, I told him Neptune ruined Maytag..caused a class actin suit against them,,lawyer :2funny: any ways, the elder fellow said I was the third dealer he talked to. The others said no thanks, I said what is your bottom dollar, he said he take thirty five dollars for it if I come pick it up!! I said okie dokie you got a deal!! When I got there he also told me that he replaced with new, , come to find out, he had a water over flow..coming from his stand pipe :oops: I also enjoyed listing to his stories about how loud it was with the f16's flying into Fort Smith, Ark. I'm a air force plane enthusiast. My favorite is the thunder bird!! The Russians used to watch with their mouths hanging open, Also a big fan on the ?? WW!! P38?? with the RR engines. Any other Air plain fans out their?? I love my job..most times :cheers:

[attachment auto deleted after 5 years by admin]

Offline AJ

• Technician
    Administrator
    • ApplianceJunk.com - Appliance Repair
Re: 2003 Neptune washer
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 05:48:16 AM »
I like to go see the Blue Angels when ever I get the chance. Seen then a few times, always awesome!

Offline nafraz

• Technician
  • Striving for,honor, diligence, satisfied customer,
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 02:03:23 PM »
Yes saw them one time, also they had the army's elite parachute team performing, the A10 wart hog sounding off their powerful cannon, sounds like a dragon roaring!! :D As always thanks for your site!!!!! NEVER, NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Wedgeman55

• Technician
  • Man vs Appliance - Never give up, Never surrender
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2015, 04:25:13 AM »
At our air show every year,  we either get the Thunderbirds of the Blue Angels.    Both of them are amazing the way they fly that fast in formation.   
Commercial Laundry repair Tech and Installer  1973 to 1980
Service Manager / Technician Commercial Laundry repair company 1980 to 2002
Refrigeration - HVAC - Boiler School 1974-1976
Electronic School 1978-1979
Self Employed Appliance Repair Company 2002 to present