Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Samsung Model DMT800 Blinking CE  (Read 9336 times)

Offline Uranium232

• VIP Member
Re: Samsung Model DMT800 Blinking CE
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2015, 01:57:26 PM »

Jerry,

You are my hero!  I had not thought of leaving the power on.  After disconnecting and reconnecting at the PCB, the error was still flashing, but I could turn the dishwasher off.  It's running a cycle right now, and so far, is a complete success!  Thanks for saving the day and sparing me additional scorn from my wife :).

I went ahead and ordered that control panel, so I should be able to get this thing 100% functional with the power button after that.  Disassembling this thing is not my favorite pastime, so if it dies again, I think I'll be going shopping...

Thanks again for the help and updated progress.

/Adam

Offline jstubbe71

• VIP Member
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2015, 03:33:04 PM »
Glad to help!

Offline DaveŠ

• VIP Member
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2018, 09:34:30 AM »
It worked for me. After disconnecting and reconnecting it, the display stopped working completely. Then I turned the breaker off and back on and then it started to work like normal. The key to doing this is that the power has to stay on while you unplug that wire. But in my case, after doing this step, I had to turn the breaker off and back on.