Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Whirlpool Gold Series spray arms not working model# WDT710PAYM3  (Read 1934 times)

Offline pilothouse

• VIP Member
Whirlpool Gold Series spray arms not working model# WDT710PAYM3
« on: January 07, 2015, 03:09:21 PM »

My whirlpool dishwasher is not spraying and thus not cleaning. The inlet works fine, the water level is good, the float isn't stuck. I cleaned out the filter and the spray arms. It heats up but water will not come out the spray arms. I tried running just the top spray arm, that one isn't working either. Any ideas what the problem is?

Also I can't find the tech sheet, neither on the machine nor online. So if someone has that I would appreciate sharing with me. Please help!!!!!!

Thanks

Offline domain

• Technician
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
Re: Whirlpool Gold Series spray arms not working model# WDT710PAYM3
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 05:21:29 PM »
Sounds like the wash motor is not turning... any noises when it *usually* sounds like it is washing?

Offline pilothouse

• VIP Member
Re: Whirlpool Gold Series spray arms not working model# WDT710PAYM3
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 06:27:51 PM »
It runs very quietly. The only noises I usually hear are from it filling with water, the water splashing while it's spraying and then when it drains. Now I hear it fill and it drain but nothing in between. I just noticed that the spray arms haven't moved at all either.