Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Kenmore Frontload Washer Model 110.47511700 has water coming out of the bottom.  (Read 1559 times)

Offline supermom

• VIP Member

My washer works except there is water coming out of the bottom somewhere.  Is there a drain or filter that should be cleaned?  I couldn't find anything in the manual.

Offline mz3own

• Technician
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
On the front of your washer under the door there is a panel. On the bottom of that panel there are a few screws that need to be removed. Once removed the panel can be slid down and removed. Behind that panel there is the drain catch. With this cover removed you can also inspect the inside lower portion of the washer to see where the leak is coming from.

Offline optimum appliance

• VIP Member
You may want to check the rubber door seal. Remove the retainer ring, look on the back side of the seal to see if there is any hole. It is a common problem.

Offline supermom

• VIP Member
How do you open the drain keep?

Offline mz3own

• Technician
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
put a bunch of towels down or a pan for any water left behind when you remove the cover.
It simply unscrews.

Offline supermom

• VIP Member
Thanks to everyone who replied!  We cleaned the drain and found there was also a small hole in the hose....new hose arrived yesterday!